Getting Accommodations in College: How the RISE Act Can Help

Getting Accommodations in College: How the RISE Act Can Help

What kinds of college accommodations are available for kids with learning and attention issues, like dyslexia or ADHD? How can a young adult who had an IEP or 504 plan in high school continue to have access to accommodations in college?

Hear from Kathy Stratton, Psy.D., founding member of the Decoding Dyslexia national grassroots dyslexia advocacy movement, on what needs to be done for a young adult to get these college accommodations. Plus, learn how a new proposed bill, the RISE Act, may help these kids.

Then learn more about accommodations in college at
Video Rating: / 5

Fred Barley, 19, was sleeping in a tent on campus until the community came together to assist him financially.
Video Rating: / 5

14 thoughts on “Getting Accommodations in College: How the RISE Act Can Help

  1. Current English piece? Much gratitude to you for the video course! I don't comprehend anything out instructor says on the exercise and you basically saved me and this source too much . I'll show it to my associates.

  2. God Bless him! "If there's a will, there's a way." my mother always said!
    We take so much for granted, let us be humble and strive for our dreams!

  3. Of course some inbred white trash piece of shit has to bring up black on black crime. Fuck that! Good luck to this young and I wish him well in his education and life

  4. something good in the news it doesn't mean of his color or race it's what we do has nation to help out each another

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *